Thursday, June 28, 2007

Paris Is Paris (Or, Like So Unfair)


Paris Hilton was on Larry King Live last night.

I was so bored, I can't believe I watched the whole thing.

I was so bored, I can't say much.

Well, that's a lie.

I have two things to say:

1. I take great comfort in knowing that prisons in California have collagen enhancement clinics. Bitch's lips were 'bout to explode off her face, they were so newly pumped.

2. The only moment of truth in the entire hour was when Larry King asked her about Lindsay Lohan. Her response to her friendship with her (with an un-public-relations-scripted-eyeroll):

"Yeah. I know her."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are the naked men?

foxxxy said...

Whoever "anonymous" is.... Get your ass to sean cody or randy blue. The art on this site is not meant to provoke anything but thought.