Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gee Your Nail Looks Terrific (Or, A Long Time Coming)


So, mid-summer evidently means writing once a week.

Don't even know why I bothered to write that sentence when it's only serving as an intro to a video so I don't have to write anything...

Here's a salute to anyone who's ever had their nails done in a major city...or anyone who's been obsessed (as I have) with the exterior signage of Nail Salons in New York (LaFine Nail is my favorite neighborhood spot...).

Enjoy.

special thanks to LuAnn and Joyce for providing the source...

1 comment:

Camiseta Personalizada said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).