Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gym Class (Or, Salon Defectives)


Forgive me for making a gross understatement:

My gym is a junkshow.


I've tried and tried and tried to leave it - but I'm just plain lazy.

Every once in a while though, the gym throws me some major comedy.

And, today, I got a two-for-one deal.

Part one of the deal...see the photograph above - taken this morning.

Apparently, someone needed an apr├ęs-cardio cocktail...in the shower.

Part two of the deal...a man entered the gym's steamroom with a head lathered in some sort of leave-in color conditioner...like he was in the comfort of a hair salon or at home, privately basked in a $10 fry-dye-and-cry Garnier treatment.

Upon seeing this man, my friend Joe exclaimed:

"Check it out. It's the leave-in...you can believe in!"

I hope, for his sake, Mr. Leave-In was the one who drank the airline mini-shooter in the shower.

4 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

I prefer a weave-in to a leave-in anyday.

But as the joe in question, I can validate allll this.
Some fags seem to think that shithole is the elizabeth arden spa.

And the cocktail was not even chic. It was fucking schnapps

I said it before, but it bears repeating: there aint nothing more shameful than a tasteless fag. Schnapps. Ech

Diesel said...

I know sometimes I can't make it through a shower without being toasted.

noTORiou$ said...

that is just plain crazy!

Young Faruq said...

Oh Trevor, you are so brilliant and funy.

Your posts are like the individual pieces of currywurst I cannot stop popping into my mouth: saucy and tasty, but each one the perfect, chewable size.