Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hello, Again (Or, Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming)

Pardon the dustiness of this thing called Buffalo Void...I've been meaning to write, but the last two weeks have been, well, more than I can say and my sense of humor has been hurting to say the very, very least.

I was going to write about one of the following but never got around to it:

-My cameo appearance as "Male Juror #8" in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

-Yes, Virginia, there still is a hell of a lot of crime in New York.

-Yes, Virginia, being a juror on a criminal trial sucks ass.

-Yes, Virginia, if you take a month off from the gym you really really really never want to go back.

-Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. I see him every time I look in the mirror.

Now, who exactly this "Virginia" is, I have no idea. Given how much time I've spent thinking about addressing entries to her, I should know who the little bitch is. She may have replaced one of my fictional staff members (Naomi, Darcelle, LaDawna) when I wasn't looking...I'm not sure.

Regardless, here's to a return to bidness as usual.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping your humour returns....excise the drama and make us giggle. Cheers