Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rehashed, Remixed, Rewound (Or, Suited By A T)


I usually don't plug things shamelessly...let alone myself.

But...

I just relaunched a website of mine called Suited.

It's a collection of drawings (a lot of which have appeared here) and those of you who might be familiar with what used to be at suited.com - it's now at smith80.com.

Yes, I'm overly handsy when it comes to URLs and webhosting. What can I say? Being a web-design-dork is what keeps my children enrolled in the Dalton school and my wife in Hermes handbags.

Hey...wait a minute...

I mean...it's what keeps my fictional employees (Darcelle, LaDawna, and Naomi) out of petty crime, drug use, and prostitution.

Anyway, go check out Suited at your leisure...

4 comments:

JOE * to * HELL said...

looks amazing. T's tees gonna fly off the digital shelves

Diesel said...

Cool stuff, man.

Shirley Heezgay said...

sassy

Greg said...

Great works on both sites. :)