Monday, September 10, 2007

Say My Name, Say My Name (Or, Nick Up My Ears)


For some reason (or many reasons), I have a lot of nicknames.

Hardly anyone I know calls me "Trevor".

My nicknames range from the simple:

T.
TM
Trev
Trevs


To the cracker-flavored urban:

T$
T-Boz
T-Bone
Bo-Bo
Bo-Bo Tonya

To the hard-to-explain, yet wholly endearing:

T. Marie
Mandee!
Chip
Margot
Stinky

To the borderline-insulting:

Tiny
Mess
Trevana Trump
Jugs

It might seem impossible that I'm called all these different things by different folks...but it's all true. All of these nicknames are still out there being used by family, friends, and frenemies.

In a first...I will ask a question that you can answer in comments...

Any suggestions for new ones
?

I think I can handle a few more.

8 comments:

FXbc said...

miester

Signore Salsicce said...

Herr Hairy

olivia "fig" newton-joe said...

john TREVolta

Sugar Sack said...

T-Bag

Piggie Smalls said...

Tpac Shakur

black kettle said...

Miss Mess

violated vlad said...

encyclopedia brown
inspector clousseau
nancy drew
inspector gadget
maxwell smart
ace ventura, the man detective

Big Daddy said...

Daddio