Thursday, September 27, 2007

Truckin' (Or, Slow Down 18 Wheeler)


Although my personal style has devolved into a studied kind of "man-drag" in recent years, I'm not one to criticize those who take fashion risks.

However...

Walking home from a movie last night, I passed someone (yes, a fellow gay) who was so totally turned out, styled out, and fagged out that I had to pause for a second.

I won't go into the details of the look, but it was so much homo-in-motion that I thought to myself:

"Slow your roll there. You're truckin' on 18 wheels of gay."

9 comments:

JOE * to * HELL said...

ohhh. i am familiar with your neighborhood. please...please describe the look

Big Daddy said...

I might have to use that.

T$ said...

BD - please do! give credit if you can ;)

Big Daddy said...

It's the new 'too gay to function'.

Colleen said...

One might even say, a gayteen wheeler.
Thank you! I'll be here all night.

T$ said...

colleen - nice work.

I'll reserve "gayteen wheeler" for the baby gays too gay to function.

you know...the ones who are so into gwen stefani and think "clueless" is, like, a classic old movie.

Big Daddy said...

'Clueless' is a modern classic.

Stefani's ok.

T$ said...

BD - for sure, for sure - "Clueless" is a modern classic jam...I meant Gayteen Wheelers would think it was an old film worthy of being shown on Turner Classic Movies...

Big Daddy said...

Ah.

It is so, like, '95.

:)