Monday, October 08, 2007

Assumption (Or, Jug Band)

Yesterday's post triggered a memory of an old story...from way back when I worked in a proper office and had proper (read: non-fictional) co-workers.

Here goes...

I worked with a woman who - for lack of a better description - loved fags. All her friends were gay and she was happy as happy could be about it.

This woman also had a phenomenally huge pair of breasts.

I'll get to that in a second...

Now, one day, I was innocently crawling under my desk - looking for a stray Pantone chip or some such thing. My female coworker had come by to say hello to me...and all she saw was my big man-booty hoisted way way way up in the air.

Instead of saying a proper hello...the woman in question, while smacking my raised backside, said:

"Where are you doing with that fiiiine ass...you dirty faggot."

I could only reply - ever so demurely...

"Yo jugs - what's shakin? Besides them triple-Ds?"

3 comments:

Emmet Otter said...

so what ARE you doing with that fine ass?

robert said...

So so... did you two make out under the desk???

m00nchild said...

Christ that is ... hill airy ass.