Monday, October 08, 2007

B Is For Booty (Or, Stranded at the Drive-In)

I'll sound like that joke from Airplane! but...

Goddamn, I'm a sucker for a gladiator movie.

Beefy, bearded men in togas and sandals really get me going.

Mancake aside, I'm also a nut for most B-Movies from the 1950s and 60s. Quite a few years ago, I found a website called Brian's Drive-In Theater that's a super-extensive catalog of stars, filmstills, and general trivia about B-Movies.

I'll admit though - I hardly ever make it past "The Many Faces of Hercules". That section sucks me in and never lets go.

Anyway, I hate to say the site's not much to look at...but...the site's not much to look at. However, the film stills rock pretty hard (see below).

5 comments:

thonnibg said...

I agree with you.I also like to watch the movie Caligula(the uncensored version from the 70`s).Very masculine men there.

m00nchild said...

Mancake is great. But for me, not when it is accompanied by manscape or manflake.

Cannot deal. No I can't. Ok?

Big Daddy said...

I have two MST3k version's of Hercules movies.

'Hercules and The Moonmen' and 'Hercules Unchained'.

Steve Reeves is totally a hottie.

robert said...

Check out the 80's gay flick "Centurians of Rome"... I know, they spelled the word incorrectly! haha! But it's a good one. Oh yeah, Caligula is great, can't get enough of 'em Roman soldiers! :)

Happy Wednesday.

Greg said...

Steve Reeves was my first male crush. God, what a body!!!