Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Little Less Conversation (Or, Thank You, Darlin')


OK...I did just eat a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich...so I guess I shouldn't be that shocked by this. According to a recent online quiz, if I were a dead celebrity, I'd be...

Elvis Presley.

I'm down with the King, for sure...and Clambake! is one of my favorite films. I also fondly remember while my grandmother was reading Priscilla Presley's book Elvis and Me, she muttered under her breath:

"She's a mess and she can't write. She should have called this book Elvis and Me Done Drugs."

However, I'm not so jazzed about the mini-Freudian analysis of my psyche that came with my Blue Hawaiian answer.

See below:


Which Dead Celebrity Are You?
Your Result: Elvis Presley

Multi-talented, but really strong in only one field. You tend to love beauty and opulence. More than likely, you suffer from a deep-seated guilt or anxiety that your mother may have contributed to. Visually, you are a striking figure and feel comfortable being "on-stage".

Lucille Ball

Marilyn Monroe

Which Dead Celebrity Are You?

2 comments:

thonnibg said...

Hi,Trevor!I stopped by by chance on your blog and saw that you would like to come to Bulgaria!It was very interesting for me to see Azis` clip here!So,I just wanted to say hello!
Have a nice day!

Big Daddy said...

I'm Elvis as well.