Monday, October 22, 2007

Mocha In Motion (Or, View From the Stew)


Excuse the spooky Halloween cobwebs...above is the flavor I baptized - Mocha Me Crazy - as seen in action in upstate New York.

I did have some difficulty ordering a scoop (of course, free with one of my many, many gift certificates to Stewart's Shops) - I think I mumbled my order. The woman working behind the counter had to ask me twice what flavor I wanted...which forced me to sort of yell:

"Mocha Me Crazy!"

To which I got the apt response:

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm."

5 comments:

jason said...

genius!

hello, my name is danny. said...

i'm sure it takes a special kind of person to walk up to the counter and order a scoop or two of "crazy".

i think i'll have to make up some new catch phrase to throw around like, "you must be {{two scoops of crazy}} if you think i'll go home with you!"

Greg said...

snap!

Big Daddy said...

That's awesome.

m00nchild said...

Mmmmh. Aint't that funny!