Thursday, October 18, 2007

Possibly True Confessions (Or, A Memeium-Rare)


OK...so, I never do memes. I have been tagged a couple of times before, and I've...well, I've ignored the call to memetize.

So, in a first...here's my contribution to The Confessions Meme as tagged by Mod Fab:

Taken a picture completely naked? I confess.

Made out with a friend on your MySpace/Facebook page? I confess.

Danced in front of your mirror naked? I confess.

Told a lie? I confess.

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? I confess.

Been arrested? Almost...twice. I won't confess the circumstances...but one of them was all Cops style, seeing as I was in my underwear at the time.

Made out with someone of the same sex? I confess. I've even made out with someone of the opposite sex.

Seen someone die? Thankfully - no.

Slept in until 5pm? I confess.

Had sex at work? I confess...but this isn't that scandalous for me. I work from home.

Fallen asleep at work/school? I confess.

Held a snake? I confess. More than once. I even had a boa constrictor draped on me. And - just saying - this is the dirtiest question here.

Ran a red light? I confess.

Been suspended from school? Despite the fact that I now look like an ex-con, I was far too nerdy for all that as a kid.

Totaled your car in an accident? I was rear-ended...badly. And - just saying - this is my dirtiest answer here.

Pole danced? Smoked? Yes. Danced? No.

Been fired from a job? Nope.

Sang karaoke? I confess. I do a mean "Private Dancer" - Tina Turner's enunciation included.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? I confess.

Laughed until a drink came out your nose? I confess.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? I confess.

Kissed in the rain? I confess. I've been kissed in the can too.

Sang in the shower? I confess.

Given your private parts a nickname? I haven't...but someone else did give a name to the beast.

Ever gone out without underwear? I confess.

Sat on a roof top? I confess.

Played chicken? Play as in "choke"? I confess.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? I confess.

Broken a bone? Popped one? Yes. Bent one? Yes. Broke one? No.

Mooned/flashed someone? I confess, I confess.

Shaved your head? I confess.

Slept naked? I confess.

Played a prank on someone? I confess.

Had a gym membership? I confess.

Felt like killing someone? I confess.

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? I confess.

Cried over someone you were in love with? I confess.

Had sex more than 10 times in one day? I confess.

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? Hells no.

Been in a band? I confess. It was called "Sex Monkeys With Tools". We had no songs, no instruments, no performances. We were the hit of Cannes and all of Europe.

Subscribed to Maxim? Who's he?

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? Yes. Ouzo. To this day, the smell of black licorice/anise makes me gag.

Shot a gun? I confess.

Had sex today? As much as I'd like to confess...sadly...no.

Played strip poker? I confess.

Tripped on mushrooms? I confess...those toadstools are indeed a menace to toes.

Donated Blood? Fuck that job.

Video taped yourself having sex? I confess.

Eaten alligator meat? Frog legs? I confess, I confess.

Ever jump out of an airplane? Hells no.

Have you been to more than 10 countries? I confess.

Ever wanted to have sex with a platonic friend? I confess.

Five bloggers you're tagging that you don't know how much you like their blogs?
I'm taking this means bloggers I don't know that well...so:

night is half gone...
ink2metal works it out
BaRou is the New Bklyn
A Life in the Day
All Things But None

7 comments:

jason said...

you got me.

Greg said...

I'm done, you kinky devil.

T$ said...

thanks for playing jason and greg...

as for the kink...I attribute all of my (possible) scandals to being the healthy by-products of a liberal arts education.

Big Daddy said...

I'm intrigued to see pics of you now and in your geek stage.

hello, my name is danny. said...

damnit! i guess i'm you're bitch now!

well, the answers are up and ready for your perusal.

T$ said...

BD - I'll cough up pictures of me now gratis...but geek pictures will cost you.

HMNID - thanks for playing!

Muzbot said...

Just discovered your blog and this meme was a great introduction to you... and Ouzo does that for me too.