Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Who's Googling Who? (Or, Easy Like a Wednesday Morning)

I'm long on ambition and short on time today, so in lieu of something really really real - here's something really really easy breezy: a list of recent Google searches that lead people to this site (yes, yes, y'all - privacy is gone daddy gone).

I'm proud of a few turns of phrase...and kind of ashamed of some.

I'll let you decide which is which:

Penis in Fur
Ho Up
Panty Crickets
Creative Smoking
The F-Word Cartoon
Celluloid Film Strip
Gay Sex
Thank You Darlin
Pound Me From Behind
Dicking Daughter*

*I have to qualify that last one. In the context of the entry I wrote...it's really not what it sounds like here. It was from an entry called "Giving
Mildred Pierce Realness".

6 comments:

hello, my name is danny. said...

panty crickets!

that's my new catch phrase which i will just randomly throw about in polite conversation. it will come in handy, i'm sure.

TWISI said...

penis in fur...

i am assuming that was an editorial on mansacping?

Robert said...

Really? "Pound Me From Behind" gets to your page? I'm gonna bookmark your site RIGHT NOW!

heh!

Anonymous said...

Hot drawing.

Darth Gateau said...

my journey here was so less exciting than these links!

Google links to mine are all too drab to even consider mentioning. I'm now going back to my blog to throw in some random, fabulous words of brilliantly dubious repute to see what I can tempt in...
Love the blog by the way.

Big Daddy said...

'Panty Crickets' would make a great band name.