Thursday, November 15, 2007

Goo Goo Google (Or, The Little Engine That Could)


I'm working on a very special post for a very special someone...

In the meantime, here's this week's list of Google search queries that brought folks to BV:

Backdoor Entry
Lumpy Tits
Pissycat Dolls
Buffalo Penis

Proud Slut
Loud Slut

And...my personal favorite:

Not My First Time at the Rodeo

BREAKING NEWS...
Today someone did a google image search for "pubic perm" which led them to: Ogilvy Home Perm (Now for Pubes!).

Ah...the joys of having a nearly three-year-old blog. Good times...


5 comments:

hello, my name is danny. said...

why am i not surprised?

kookyknut said...

beautiful image

TWISI said...

I think I was loud slut.

Holly said...

Congratulations on your beautiful list.

My favorite for mine is "home for old person" from a dude somewhere in India. I hope my blog wasn't the end of his search because that would be one uncomfortable old person.

m00nchild said...

someone did a search for "child sex" and got to mine *shudder*