Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Rotoscope Cinemascope (Or, Destiny)

As I'm chugging through work, my iTunes is chugging along via random shuffle, which is always a good time.

Well...sometimes it's a good time.

I had to avoid using random shuffle for a looooong while. One afternoon once upon a time, I heard Judas Priest's "Ram It Down" directly followed by Ethel Merman singing "If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake".

Some might say that's me in a nutshell...

Anyway, I just heard Zero 7's always lovely "Destiny" via random...and I forgot how much I love the video for the song.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

thonnibg said...

Wow...that`s nice!
Tnx!

Darth Gateau said...

Zero 7! I haven't listened to them in aaaaaages. Thanks for the memory jolt. Off to dig through my iPod for some now...

Ta

hello, my name is danny. said...

too cool! ethel merman and judas priest back-to-back!?! now what if they had decided to actually do a 'duets' version like frank and bono?