Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gael, When We Made Love You Used To...Juliette? (Or, I Got My Education)


Almodovar's Bad Education is one of my favorite films...I'm particularly fond of it because it is all about relationships between men (as opposed to being all about relationships between women or all about mothers...or all about high heels...or all about Penelope Cruz's tay-taas).

When I first saw the film, I was obsessed with how the drag queened/trannified Gael Garcia Bernal looked like a very lusty, very voluptuous, very-better-ass-ed version of Juliette Lewis.

And...low and behold...the folks at Moviefone.com think so too (see answer #2 above).

The screenshot is from some "Name this Star in Drag!" Quiz I took a few months back...I laughed out loud when I saw it.

1 comment:

The Scott Blog said...

i love bad education! it came out the day i moved to nyc. so, it was the first thing i did in nyc.