Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hey, Lady (Or Poppin' Fresh)

My last entry was indeed officially embarrassing (see also: Mod Fab). So, to make up for it, here's another gayass political entry...one I've been holding on to for quite a while.

My brother works for the government and his former boss used to be a certain political person's personal assistant (I won't name names...you can reference the drawing above for a hint).

Said certain political person's personal assistant just happens to be a gay man. And one day while he was in the service of said political person, he got into a random discussion with his employer regarding recreational drug use in the gay community.

This is starting to read like a Watergate memo, so I'll cut to the chase.

The two of them were talking about Amyl Nitrate.

Details ensued...the assistant gave up lots of information and the conversation ended with his employer saying:

"Oh my. That does sound like fun! Do you think I would like doing Poppers?"

8 comments:

The Scott Blog said...

OMG, i love that image!

jason said...

Eleanor Roosevelt???

joe said...

I'm guessing some minor figure with the initials CDJ, but that's only because I took a stab at the first name based on a cheesy early-1980s anti-feminist pop hit song.

T$ said...

I guess I was way more opaque than I meant to be...

j - you are on the right track with thinking about ladies of the first variety...

joe - who's "CDJ"?

Big Daddy said...

Millory Bodham Flinton?

T$ said...

BD - you're close...rewind one presidency and your golden.

Big Daddy said...

Bahwah Mush?

Really?

T$ said...

Big Daddy Disco - you did it.

Yes, really. Hearing my brother tell the story is too much for words...