Thursday, February 07, 2008

Perpetual Goo (Or, Sluts and Tits)

I haven't been keeping up with what Google searches have been bringing folks to BV...but I just checked my site stats and feel compelled to share some queries...I might bring it back as a returning feature if they stay as titular and slutty as these:

Jodie Foster Smoking
Bitch Tit Photos
Rhymes With Gin
Pumped Up Titties
Disco Barn
Julianne Moore's Teeth
Transsexual Taylor Dayne
My Mother the Mistress
Sagittarius Equals Slut
Darcelle is a Slut
Je suis a piggy
Older Sluts in Buffalo
Eva Longoria Camel Toe YouTube
Lots of Titties
We Used to Hang in a Buffalo Stance

And...my personal favorite:

Eyebrow Threading Courses in Cleveland, Ohio

3 comments:

TWISI said...

PLEASE keep this feature!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva Langoria camel toe! love it!

Big Daddy said...

Hey, 'Disco Barn' the name of my new Country album!

How dare they!

And man, there sure don't make shows like 'My Mother The Mistress' anymore.

jason said...

"je suis a piggy" indeed.