Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Come in From the Meme (Or, Furry Sings the Blues)

I once scoffed at memes...then I accepted them...now, I find myself grabbing one willfully that I wasn't even asked to do.

Musician Challenge: Pick an artist - joni mitchell
Rules: using only SONG NAMES, cleverly answer these questions...
No repeating song names...

1.) Are you a male or female? -- man to man
2.) Describe your self? -- furry sings the blues
3.) Describe your day? -- the same situation
4.) Describe where you currently live -- chelsea morning
5.) If you could go anywhere, where would you go -- harlem in havana
6.) Your best friend is -- don juan's reckless daughter
7.) Your favorite color is -- blue
8.) You know that -- in france they kiss on main street
9.) What's the weather like? -- court and spark
10.) If your life was a television show, what would it be called? -- you turn me on, i'm a radio
11.) What is life to you? -- shadows and light
12.) What is the best advice you have to give? -- be cool
13.) Describe your ex? -- man from mars
14.) Your current relationship status? -- the last time I saw richard
15.) What's your favorite hobby? -- taming the tiger
16.) When you think of your friends? -- conversation
17.) What do your friends think of you? -- both sides now
18.) What does your current love interest think of you? -- my secret place
19.) You always travel with? -- a case of you
20.) The best way to end a long day? -- no apologies
21.) Your occupation is? -- raised on robbery
22.) When you grow up, you want to? -- come in from the cold
23.) What does your family think of you? -- slouching towards bethlehem
24.) Your favorite food is? -- chinese cafe
25.) You want to be remembered as? -- free man in paris

And, since I swiped this one without a tag...I'll leave this hanging here...tagless. Feel free to pick it up if you'd like.

4 comments:

Shirley Heezgay! said...

very good! i just love joni mitchell!

i'm working on one now...

Janet Jackson said...

You know what? Joni Mitchell never lied.

Prince © said...

I said "Cool, but I'm leaving my pants on" (she say)

"Cuz I'm kind of going with someone"

She said "Sounds like a real man 2 me"

"Mind if I turn on the radio?"

"Oh, my favorite song" she said
And it was Joni singing "Help me I think I'm falling"

(Ring)

The phone rang and she said

"Whoever's calling can't be as cute as U"

Right then I knew I was through...

(Dorothy Parker was cool)

T$ said...

nicely played, little purple man.

"The Ballad of Dorothy Parker".

it's a sign of the times
it's a sign of the times
it's a sign...O...the times