Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh Father, Where Art Thou? (Or, Sweet Jebus)

So...just when I got tired of combing through my sitemeter stats to find Google searches to laugh at...I stumbled upon this:

Today, someone from the Vatican stopped by briefly.

I'm not kidding.

I'm down with Papal peeps peeping BV...but what's more telling is that s/he/G-d was referred here from this site:

Nichevo

Now, I'm sure there was a divine reason that said Papal peep was cruising the site above...maybe s/he/G-d was doing some research on new nipples for a statue of St. Sebastian.

3 comments:

Greg said...

I'm with you on that. I believe it was just research for the next Vatican swimsuit calendar.

thonnibg said...

I believe you.I too had visits from the Vatican.More than once.There are obviously some quite naughty Vatican citizens:)

kookyknut said...

I was thinking to myself, damn that guy is hot, then i realised it was Eric Bana... I'd love to jump him :)