Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Scat Singer (Or, Krautastic Tuesday)

Last week, after discussing the former Gov'na's propensity for the "unsafe", my friend Patty suggested a topic for this week's Krautastic Tuesday:

"Aren't Germans heavy into scat? Why don't you write about that?"

Despite having a scatalogical sense of humor, my ability to withstand shit-based sex scenarios is not quite as robust.

I just did a quick Google search for "German Scat" and what I saw was enough to make my morning Fiber shift into reverse.

Yes, I was...rather...am vomitacious because of it.

Simultaneously as the first queries came up in Google, my dog took a huge shit in my living room and walked right through it.

Clearly, I will have to abandon my investigation here before my apartment turns into a complete shitbox. To answer Patty's question - there is power in poop. Since Germans respond well to authority, I can only say that their poopiness is about obedience (or disobedience).

I know I could write more about things like "Vienna Hot Plate"...but this is Krautastic Tuesday, not Austrian August.

3 comments:

das weißer Mann said...

I am sure you are saving this for future incarnations of KT, but don't forget the German penchant for, well, darker people (Klum/Seal, for example).

Perhaps there is a correlation; maybe Germans like to get down with brown on all levels?

Pattya said...

thanks for looking into it, you really are the best friend a grril could have! xo pattya

Tarek said...

I love Krautastic Tuesdays. They make me feel so much better.