Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spamwich (Or, Spamloaf)

My design company's URL gets hijacked once and a while by spammers. It's not that big of a deal - but occasionally, I get a shitload of returned email addresses in my inbox from said sordid spam campaigns.

I know I should sort it all out with my service provider...but they were so clueless the last time I spoke to them about this issue, I had to hang up the phone in severe annoyance.

Today, I got a returned spam email that tickled me to no end:

From: xxxx@xxx.org
Subject: [Auto-Reply] Blow your load in her mouth
Date: March 20, 2008 7:40:28 PM EDT
To: Choon-porikos@80EAST.COM

The email you sent has reached an unattended mailbox and will be automatically deleted.

Please check the email address again and resend.

God Bless,
IT Staff - Sturge Presbyterian Church

Note: subject line and recipient.

God Bless the internet indeed.

No comments: