Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Truimph of the Weak (Or, Google Me, Google You)

Might as well knock out both featurettes for the week...

Here's this week's (short, sweet) list of internet search queries that brought folks to BV:

There Are Two Kinds of People Ms. Sandstone
Ms. Sandy Sandstone
Cell Phone Self Portraits
Mistress Shit
Stretch Marks, Gilda Radner
Naomi is a Slut in Buffalo

I'd pick a favorite...but this list seems to weave a cohesive narrative...something like:

My mistress Miss Sandy Sandstone shoots slutty cell phone self-portraits of her stretch marks by the shitty sea shore...in Buffalo.

This little shitty ditty stars the late Gilda Radner as both mistress Miss Sandy Sandstone and her twin estranged sister, the ne'er-do-well-but-always-natty-never-nappy Naomi Nomiton.

1 comment:

kookyknut said...

I'm liking this new style :) I'm going to blog something soon. I have some exciting news.. just need to take a pic first. I hope all is well on your end. x