Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stalling Stalling Stalling (Or, Krautastic Tuesday)

Now that I'm roped into this (insert German expletive here) feature...and people actually email me and complain when there's not a Krautastic Tuesday posted, I find myself constantly behind the 8-ball in trying to wrap up my weekly Teutonic ode to whatever.

While I was all hot for a topic a while back...I find myself pushing off that bad boy for yet another week. Yes, I've dropped hints that it's about German men...but it's just too sprawling for me to ever get my smartass sensibility around when I'm down to the wire.

So...in lieu of the extended remix about German men - here's a little ditty from...

...Bette Midler.

"As many of you know, I married a German boy. Yes, I married a kraut. Every night I have to dress up like Poland so he can invade me."

6 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

Ich liebe meine Widerspruche!

Tarek said...

i LOVE krautastic tuesdays.

although i want you to write this one about german men.

Anonymous said...

Bringen über die behaarte Deutsch Papa

Herr Bear said...

Warum muss man leugnen, die uns heiß Deutsch Mann Fleisch

R. said...

Well, I suppose you can always talk about the German chancellor's tits, since everyone else seems to be talking about it.

joe said...

Aw yeah, love the Futura.