Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Unbearable Cuteness of Bobo (Or, From One Extreme to the Other)

After yesterday's photo post about soft-core sort-of-not-really X-rated wrestling, I felt the need to swing to the other extreme of imagery...

Here are a collection of photos of the new man in my life...Mr. Bobo Bojangles Bostoferson.

I already have a backlog of stories about dog ownership...and the drama/comedy/melodrama/absurdity it entails. But, for now, I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

He's funny. He's sweet. He loves yogurt...and meat.

Walking him in my neighborhood is like trucking around with a bucket of sunshine - I'm still amazed at how many random people jump in our path to pet and squeeze him and puff up his little puppy ego in every way imaginable.

With that load of cutesty crap, I'll quit while I'm ahead. Here's Bobo:





8 comments:

Tarek said...

I totally love Bobo and I want credit for the name "Bostoferson!"

thonnibg said...

Yes,he is unbearabaly cute!

He loves jogurt?Oh...and meat?:)))

Shirley Heezgay! said...

not possible for something to be this cute and not have plans for global domination.

not. possible.

joe*to*hell said...

is his middle name "jusus"?

kookyknut said...

Awww.. cute :) Give him some scratches behind the ear for me

They call me W said...

Dear Bobo,
How you so so make my hickory-smoked heart cry

joe said...

Cuteness!!!!! With looks like the one in that last photo, I know he can get away with ANYTHING.

Wish I had the same ability, frankly.

jason said...

oh my god, the cuteness is going to kill me!