Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Touch Me in the Dirndl (Or, Krautastic Tuesday)

Leathery...Busty...Bodacious...Krautastic Tuesday.

Despite Berlin's current "up-and-coming" status as a global style center, German culture's greatest contributions to fashion are as old as old can be.

I'm talking about the finest in traditional scheiƟse: Lederhosen and the Dirndl.

Dirndl (much like my perennial favorite pocketbook) is a word that puts a kick in my step...and it just does so much for titties. It separates...it molds...it pushes up and out and ready to catch spilt beer and wurst droppings.

Now...as for lederhosen...don't get me started. They intrigue me and give me the giggles simultaneously. If anyone's interested in buying them for me, I will model the pair below and post lurid pictures of me making love to a tray of currywurst in them.

In related news, Germany finally stepped up and paid honor to the gay men and women killed in the Holocaust. Read the full article here.





4 comments:

Darth Gateau said...

Wierd you should post this. I had some serious lederhosen indecision over the weekend. No, really!

joe said...

I won't buy you the lederhosen, but I'd buy you a dirndl. How bout it?

Darth Gateau said...

ooh yes please! I need something to soak up those beer slops

henry said...

Well, just like yodeling, those are more Austro-Bavarian contributions to the world of fashion, not really German. You don't want to be caught dead in those kind of lederhosen in Hamburg - unless it's a theme party.