Thursday, June 05, 2008

Claiming My Carbon Footprint (Or, Something in the Air)

Somehow a week has slid by and I've let BV sit here...idling and idling and idling well.

I'd make some grand statement about being back and better than ever...but I'd rather go take a nap. I've been schlepping and working and working and schlepping and roadtripping and napping and driving and driving and driving.

Actually, I did so much driving, I'm thinking about owning a car. I haven't officially owned one since, uh, 1994. What I'd do with it on a daily basis in Manhattan, I have no idea...so I'm sure this fever dream will be decidedly short lived. I have to say, claiming my carbon footprint and speeding along highways and tearing up the ozone in a big, rented American car never felt so good.

I'll have more (maybe - no promises) from my roadtrip later on...I'm already itchy for another one.

3 comments:

Shirley Heezgay! said...

guess what.

you tagged! i haven't tagged you in awhile, but as an artiste, i know you can rock this one.

Darth Gateau said...

itchy for a road trip. Sounds like something you'd need a cream for...

show us some pics!

Greg said...

Stay away from buying a car if you can. Think of what you're currently saving on gas (and possibly parking)!!