Saturday, July 05, 2008

Five Tings (Or, Freezerburn)

A while back, I thought the always wonderful ModFab had gone into a blog deep freeze...yet today I was happy to find the site totally fresh and in season. To celebrate MF's freshness, I swiped its 5 Things Meme and thunked out my answers:

5 jobs I have had:
- Grocery Bag Packer
- Landscaper
- Library Cataloger
- Photographer's Assistant
- Graphic Designer (can't seem to shake that one)

5 movies I can watch over and over:
- Blade Runner
- Showgirls
- Bad Education
- Notes on a Scandal
- Body Heat

5 places I have lived:
- Kent, OH
- Annandale-on-Hudson, NY
- Parikia, Paros, Greece
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY

5 TV shows I love:
- Ladette to Lady
- The Minor Accomplishments of Jackie Woodman
- Squidbillies
- In Treatment
- Anything on Ovation

5 places I have been on vacation:
- Paris, France
- Berlin, Germany
- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Tulum, Mexico
- Negril, Jamaica

5 of my favorite meals:
- Sashimi
- Currywurst
- Steak Frites
- Anything of the beachshack variety (Lobster Roll, Fried Clams, etc. etc. etc.)
- Ribs, Ribs, Ribs

5 places I would rather be now:
- Berlin
- Barcelona
- Mykonos (or any of the Cyclades)
- Tokyo
- CuraƧao

3 comments:

thonnibg said...

Wow,I didn`t know you`ve lived in Greece.

jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T$ said...

TB - yes. I lived in Greece for four months when I was in college.