Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love Lasagna (Or, Violet, I Think She's Stoned)


I have gone on and on and on about the merits and joys of a barely seen film called Smiley Face. It's directed by Gregg Araki...and stars the always hilarious Anna Faris. It's about a day in the life of a stoner...and I was beside myself when I saw it.

Above is my favorite section...which is - hands down - the best filmed example of the stoned mind at work. Oh, how the minor wanderings of the mind spiral to peaks of true genius.

Er...rather...supposed genius.

Enjoy.

And, yeah, I totally now have a framed picture of President Garfield in my apartment...because...I love lasagna.

6 comments:

kookyknut said...

Now I want to get stoned and eat lasagna!

I must see that film.

Young Faruq said...

OMG I totally miss watching tv and smoking with you!

Young Faruq said...

And by that, I miss, eating your cupboards out.

Mr.Belvedere said...

Lol! Me and my bf watchted that movie a few months ago. The movie does have some highlights.

I personally would want to frame my ultimate munchie the highly underrated ice cream sandwich.

Big Daddy said...

I just saw this last week.

Loved it.

Cop: 'What's your name?'

Jane: 'Uh....Christie!?'

Hee hee.

T$ said...

KK - see the bitch now!

Miss Montag - I just found a bag of dried blueberries you missed, bitch.

Mr B. and BD - glad y'all liked it as much as I did...the entire audition scene killed me too...Jane Lynch is always a good time.