Monday, July 07, 2008

Tell Everyone (Or, The Best American Summer Movie Is...French)

I just saw what I already know will be my favorite movie of the summer...Tell No One (Ne le dis à personne)...it's actually the best American film of the summer...even though it's French.

A splashy yet highly unpredictable car-chase-and-who-done-it- twisting-until-the-end thriller, Tell No One simply rocks - I can't even write about it properly...I just want to run back down to Houston Street and see it again.

It's American in content - but entirely European in execution...Hollywood would have messed it up something good.

It also stars a favorite actress of mine (Marie-Josée Croze) that I have a massive hetero crush on...I'd cross the Kinsey scale for her in a heartbeat.

4 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

is that marie-josee, josee josee?

Greg said...

I hope I can find a screening out here. That sounds like a great film.

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

I saw the trailer at a theater a couple of weeks back. Did they cheat on those computer screen images by posting the emails in English?

T$ said...

Greg - definitely go see it if you can!

LdeB - yes - they totally cheated on that email message...