Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Krautastic Tuesday (Or, Luomo)



Well, this feature has long hit the skids, but here's a sort-of-half-assed attempt at reviving Krautastic Tuesday from its cold and lonely deathbed.

I've long been a fan of Luomo (see above: a video for his song "Tessio") and although he's Finnish (and also goes by Vladislav Delay and Sasu Ripatti), he's currently living in Berlin.

His new album Convivial just came out...I highly recommend it as well as The present lover (hands down one of my all-time favorite albums).

So there. A sort-of-krautastic Tuesday it is.

2 comments:

Muzbot said...

Thanks for the tip... I had a listen to some of this album. Loved the track "Sleep Tonight". Will add this album to my collection. Very nice stuff.

T$ said...

definitely get The present lover while you're at it - it's beyond words.