Monday, October 20, 2008

Son of a Bitch (Or, My Boy)

Despite my yearnings to get all cheesified and Dog Fancy up on this piece, I have restrained myself from going nutso with postings about my dog.

However...I feel compelled to do so today.

Yesterday my boy Bobo turned 1.

Although his name is simple and thoroughly whitetrash, Bobo has a catalog of nicknames that he responds to:

B
Mr. B
Bobes
Bostoferson
Bojangles
Bohangeles
Bobbity Jones
Bobo Santangelo
Goddammit

His official full name is Bobo Bojangles Bostoferson. As evidenced by the photograph above, Bobo's got a wonky lazy eye that I love to pieces (hence "Bojangles" after Mr. Sammy Davis, Jr.).

I should have named him Mr. Sandy Duncan...or Wheat Thins.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday b-marie! love lulu!

Kevin Is The New Shirley said...

A year already! So adorable.

Ruby Jones said...

ohmygod. i have never met you but i think i can be your real mama. i once fucked a beagle. come to mama!

noTORious said...

happy birthday lover boy!

Stephen J. Xanthos said...

You're killin' me with those pics. SO CUTE!