Monday, November 10, 2008

Palin Sun, Blue Moon (Or, Beat It, Bitch)

In my long absence, I missed out on blathering away on the historic events of last week.

I will say this: as much as I will miss Tina Fey's impersonation of Sarah Palin...I'm glad the bitch is done...for now. The frightening things that were leaked last week (hopefully by a bitter McCain camp) were more chilling than anything she'd done during the election.

I know that the Evangelical Right loves her to pieces...but does that out-of-touch faction of our nation really want a President that didn't know Africa was a continent? That it wasn't just a song that her C-minus-drunk-on-Miller-Lite-high-school self rocked out to in the backseat of a Camaro?

Anyway, I'm glad the bitch is heading back to the Arctic Circle.

No comments: