Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Overheard (Or, Panty Mouth)

I overheard these two ditties last week on the street...I'm still hoping that I somehow misheard these.

ELDERLY MAN (to TWO ELDERLY WOMEN): For Christ's Sake, will you stop arguing about those goddamn panties already.

Yes...panties.

and...

CONTRACTOR ON 8TH AVENUE (to A HOARD OF OTHER CONTRACTORS): Yeah...my son's gonna move to this neighborhood and when he does...man! These dudes are going to be all over him. It's going to be nuts I tell you. I'm so happy for him.

Thanks for the Father's Day gift...now go get laid.

2 comments:

kookyknut said...

Something funny I heard that you'll appreciate.

I was on a harbour cruise on Australia day (it was mostly advertising people). I hadn't slept and the host kindly introduced me to 2 girls who were in the same boat. (no pun intended)

me: I found a bag with 10 ecstacy pills in it at the Big Day Out.

her: Ecstacy? I tried that once and LOVED it. like i really, really LOVED it. I am never going to do it again because I know I'll get addicted to it. I have a really addictive personality. I only do coke.

Anonymous said...

Trevor...how about senior year in High School...September of 89 when the biggest song in the land was The B-52s Love Shack...TIN ROOF...RUSTED