Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Pug Monster (Or, Timely)

This can be filed under: "Wow...Timely."

Since I took nearly a year off from this shebang, I feel compelled to expel energy reviewing the entries that could have been...so here's last year's never-executed Halloween entry when I forced (well, "forced" is a bit strong since he was very into the wig) my (yes, male) dog Bobo into being Lady Gaga for a photoshoot. The shades are courtesy of my mother...who was working "80s Urban Robotron" way before it was an acceptable look.

Whether or not this shoot ends up in Lady Bobo's book remains to be seen...

Below: the Ellen von Unwerth version.

2 comments:

kookyknut said...

http://hipsterpuppies.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.