Thursday, April 08, 2010

And So This Is Easter (Or, Jebus Who?)

Ok, fine. So this ain't no story.

This is however The Importance Of Easter in four pictures: flowers, chocolate, Peeps (which I love to look at, but hate to eat), and more flowers. I should have also rolled out the Easter ham for some glamour shots, but that porkass bitch was feeling shy - her brown sugar glaze was not so ready for the wind machine, the close up, the retouching. Maybe she'll roll herself out for Christmas time (Jebus loves a ham, goddammit!) for some staged Paparazzi photos of her running to the grocery store in sweatpants and a baseball cap...trying to look casual holding out her Starbucks cup - logo forward.

1 comment:

kookyknut said...

Happy Easter!

I can't believe how little Easter meant to me this year.

My friend sent me this and I have it as my desktop at work and home:

http://i.imgur.com/noZkG.jpg