Friday, June 11, 2010

Blinded By The Light (Or, A Haiku)


The print ads for the new series The Real L Word are truly horrifying.

Not because of the lovely L.A. Lesbian ladies...or the nudity of said lovely L.A. Lesbian ladies...or the idiotic misuse of Photoshop on said lovely L.A. Lesbian ladies' lovely lady parts...it's that freakishly well-placed sunburst streaming right out of the middle one's hot pocket.

It's so scary...yet I can't look away.

Ever.

I've even stopped to photograph the damned thing more than once. I wasn't worried about looking like a creep in capturing the suntwat either. I know how so-not-lascivious I must have looked.

I really don't get it. Or, rather, I do get it, but I just can't believe what I'm seeing.

Anyway, here's a haiku (see how obsessed I am) about the fucking thing:

Lesbians beachin'
All that sun pours out a cooch
West coast pussy's bright

No comments: