Thursday, July 01, 2010

Even Cowgirls Get the Booze (Or, Dirty Diana)

Ok, two weeks have sputtered by and I didn't even bother to get hot and bothered up in here about how amazing I Am Love is (see previous entry).

Here are a few things to note and file for future reference this first day of July...

File Under: Things You Never Want to Hear Your Mother Say...

"Well, I still look like a cowgirl. I just don't ride like one anymore."

File Under: What to Do When Liquor Stores Are Closed...

New York State's favorite (and, yes, only) grocery store wine, the appropriately fancily named ChateĆ¢u Diana will get you drunk when all else fails...but you will have a headache for two days and a harmless game of dirty Scrabble will turn you (and by you, I mean me) into a raving, possibly-Turrets addled cunt.

No comments: