Thursday, September 23, 2010

Like a Tit in Motion (Or, Next to Topless)

Despite being nearly 40, I'm not mature enough to not say the word "tits" at least a hundred times a day.

Not worry feministas...my titslinging is mostly aimed at myself and my own tits.

Case in point...my terse and meaningful review of the Broadway musical Next to Normal:

"This would be very a very engaging piece of theater if only it had more tits...and more guns."

More damaging evidence...I'm currently singing the chorus of the song "St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)" with tits everywhere:

I can see your areola
Underneath the blazin' sky
I'll be where the titties
Flyin' higher and higher
Gonna see your tit in motion
All I need is a pair of lips
Take me where my tit is lyin'
St. Elmo's Fire

Fortunately, I'm not singing this in an empty apartment with crimped hair...crying about how I can no longer afford my decorator...or my coke problem.

1 comment:

Titman said...

Show us your rack